Ruger’s Lightweight Compact Pistol (LCP) II is an upgrade to the original LCP that is packed with new features. The most notable difference is the inclusion of a slide stop lever and a more pronounced magazine release. The gun is also now optical sight ready, with a redesigned front sight to accommodate a wider variety of aftermarket sights.
The LCP II is still a very small and lightweight gun, It has a six-round magazine capacity and is chambered in .380 ACP. The gun’s dimensions make it very easy to conceal, and its light weight makes it a good choice for those who might find a heavier gun difficult to carry. One of the original LCP’s main selling points was its affordability, and that remains true with the LCP II. it is one of the most affordable concealed carry guns on the market. The Ruger LCP II is a great option for those looking for an affordably priced, reliable concealed carry gun. It is easy to carry and conceal, and its new features make it an upgrade over the original LCP.
- Compact and lightweight, the ruger lcp ii is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
- Utilizes Ruger’s safe, reliable and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Safety features include an integrated trigger safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
- Black Oxide, alloy steel barrel.
- Also includes: one magazine.
- Note: 6-round LCP® magazines are compatible with the LCP® II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP® II. 7-round LCP® magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP® II.
- Caliber: 380 Auto
- Capacity: 6+1
- Barrel Length: 2.75″
- Overall Length: 5.17″
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Grip Frame: Black, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Grooves: 6
- Feature: Standard Model
- Slide Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Slide Width: 0.75″
- Sights: Integral
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Slide Finish: Black Oxide
- Barrel Finish: Black Oxide
- Height: 3.71″