Orders are shipped Monday through saturday. Orders placed after 9:00 pm will usually be shipped next business day.
What are my shipping options?
- Parts and accessories orders will be shipped USPS Ground whenever possible.
- USPS will not accept a PO Box # as delivery – those orders require USPS delivery. Barrett is not responsible for additional delays if a customer selects USPS shipping methods for PO Box delivery.
- Merchandise is generally shipped within 48 hours (1-2 business days). Shipping methods indicate transit times and do not include time required to process the order.
- Customer will be responsible for freight charges on all refused shipments (No Exceptions).
- Our shipping rates are automatically calculated
ALL ammunition will be shipped only by USPS ground and requires an adult signature once it gets to the address that was provided.
Some states have additional steps required to purchase ammunition online. but be rest asured that one of top priority is the satisfaction of our clients
Rifle accessories and ammunition can be shipped internationally.
Shipping Damages / Liability
Barrett is not responsible for damages at the fault of the shipping company. If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the shipping company immediately or initiate a claim online. Please take photos of the package and save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the shipping company, you jeopardize the chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Please note, all delivery times are estimates and Barrett is not responsible for delays due to weather, delivery carrier factors, customer error, holiday-related delays, international customs regulations, or any other unforeseen factors. Delivery methods such as 2-day indicate transit time and are not intended to guarantee a delivery date. Additionally, shipping charges incurred for your order are non-refundable.
Barrett is not responsible for lost deliveries or delivery errors at the fault of the shipping company. You will need to file a claim with the shipping company directly.