The Ruger LCP II 22LR is a concealed carry pistol based on its popular 380ACP big brother. This 22LR version is perfect for for training, plinking or as a self defense pistol for those who are not comfortable with the snappier recoil or stiffer slide of the 380ACP version. Refined slide serrations, pronounced cocking ears, and a lighter recoil spring are all part of the Lite Rack system that makes this pistol easy to operate and shoot.
The ruger lcp ii 22lr uses a recessed hammer and integral sights which are machined into the slide to eliminate snag points for a fast smooth draw. A magazine disconnect, manual safety, neutrally balanced sear, and hammer catch which prohibits the weapon from firing unless the trigger is pulled act as redundant safety features to prevent unintentional discharge. Ruger’s Secure Action fire control provides the trigger with a smooth pull, precise break, and positive tactile reset. Of course at its heart this is still an LCP II with the same great textured grip and fire control systems you already know and love. With a 10+1 capacity, low recoil and low cost of 22LR ammunition, this ultra compact firearm is perfect for inexpensive training and plinking as well as self defense with the proper high velocity ammunition.
- Inexpensive 22LR ammunition provides low recoil for a comfortable shooting experience.
- Optimized to function with high-velocity defensive ammunition .
- Patent-pending floorplate assembly results in a compact 10+1 capacity, extends the grip for improved control and retains the last-round hold open function.
- Manual safety is oriented in a push-forward-to-fire configuration that is instinctive and unobtrusive.
- The compact and lightweight LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
- Larger textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip and better distribution of recoil forces.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide and the hammer is recessed within the slide for snag free operation.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Secure Action™ fire control produces a smooth pull with the short crisp feel and positive reset of a single action trigger.
- Safety features include a magazine disconnect; neutrally balanced sear and hammer catch to help prevent the discharge unless the trigger is pulled.
- Black Oxide slide with satin, stainless steel barrel for a durable finish.
- Includes: one magazine, pocket holster, and a magazine loader.
- CALIBER: 22LR
- CAPACITY: 10+1
- BARREL LENGTH: 2.75″
- GROOVES: 6
- TWIST: 1:16″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 5.20″
- HEIGHT: 4″
- WEIGHT: 11.2 oz.
- GRIP FRAME: Black, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- SLIDE MATERIAL: Alloy Steel
- BARREL MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- SLIDE WIDTH: 0.81″
- SIGHTS: Integral
- SLIDE FINISH: Black Oxide
- BARREL FINISH: Satin Stainless
- FEATURE: Lite Rack™ System
- COMPLIANCE: No for CA, MA
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Ruger LCP II 22LR
- (1) 10 Round Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Pocket Holster
- Magazine Loader
- Owner’s Manual