The amazing springfield armory hellcat ultra-compact striker fired pistol chambered in 9mm leads the micro compact class with a patented magazine design boasting an incredible 11+1 and 13+1 capacity with the included extended magazine. Weighing in at just 18.3 oz. empty and just 1” wide, the Hellcat brings full sized capacity to an everyday carry firearm. If you are a part of the red dot revolution the springfield armory hellcat OSP (Optical Sight Pistol) has you covered with a milled slide that allows the smallest red dot sights available to be mounted directly to the slide.
The outstanding U dot system remains in place to provide a co witness sight picture. But the innovation doesn’t stop there. The striker fired Hellcat features an adaptive grip texture that grabs your skin the tighter you hold the firearm using taller flat topped pyramids to provide a smooth outer surface while shorter sharp pyramid shapes grab your hand the tighter you squeeze the grip. Fast target acquisition is important in a defensive firearm and Springfield delivers with a bright U-Notch system featuring a tactical rack rear and tritium front sight. Forward and top rear serrations provide positive grip for slide manipulation while a tactile loaded chamber indicator and top facing chamber peephole ensure that you always know the state of your firearm at a glance or a touch. This model features a frame mounted ambidextrous safety.
- Incredible 11+1 and 13+1 capacity. The Hellcat leads the micro compact class with the smallest pistol to feature an 11+1 capacity thanks to a patented magazine design.
- Optic ready with co-witness capability. A factory milled slide accepts the smallest, most popular micro red dots on the market and works with the standard iron sights to back up your choice of red dot.
- U-Notch sight system with tritium/luminescent front sight. No red dot? No problem. The Hellcat comes with an easy to acquire sight system with a tritium luminescent front night sight for low light situations.
- Non-Proprietary rail system. The hellcat accepts a wide variety of aftermarket weapon lights and lasers to adapt to your specific needs.
- 3″ Hammer forged steel barrel. This amazing micro compact is capable of exceptional accuracy thanks to a precision rifled hammer forged barrel.
- Advanced ergonomics. A combination of strategically placed adaptive grip texture, top slide serrations, reversible magazine release, U-dot sights, and Gen 2 trigger mean greater control and accuracy under challenging conditions.
- Adaptive grip texture. The Hellcat uses a combination of tall flat pyramid shapes in conjunction with shorter pointed pyramids to provide a non abrasive surface that aids grip the tighter it is held.
- Redundant safety mechanisms. A combination of ambidextrous manual safety, firing pin block, and bladed trigger safety provides redundant mechanisms to make the firearm drop safe and greatly reduce the possibility of accidental discharge.
- Optic ready
- 3″ Hammer forged steel barrel
- 6″ total length / 1″ wide / 4″ tall with flush magazine 4.5″ tall with extended
- 17.9 oz with flush magazine / 18.3 oz with extended
- U-Notch sight system with tritium/luminescent front sight
- Adaptive grip texture
- (1) 11 Round, (1) 13 Round extended magazine
- Ambidextrous manual safety
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Hellcat 9mm Black Optic Ready Manual Safety Pistol
- (1) 11-Round Magazine
- (1) 13-Round Extended Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual